Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.
I guess I’m old fashioned
- i think relationships should be taken seriously- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly
u know when u really like someone and literally every little thing they do is cute and no matter what face they make they always look perfect to you
Men aren’t stupid, and you don’t need a complicated set of rules to find a good one who loves you. Here’s the only rule you need: if a man loves you, he will do anything he can to keep you around. Anything.
Stop comparing yourself with others. If they are good at something, you too are good at something else. Self-confidence is not measured by your own capabilities versus that of others, but by your own needs.
― Stephen Richards (via psych-quotes)